Monday, August 3, 2009

Please tell me that's not another plate wall

Please tell me that you've missed my plate wall posts as much as I have! Ok, ok, I understand if you're not excited, but I held out as long ask I could and now I just have to share...
This circular set up works well with smaller plates surrounding a bigger oval one. The off set place is a nice, quirky touch.
Plates added to an art wall make for an eclectic, interesting mix. Even better when situated over the bed.
both previous images via Design Sponge
Dainty little plates adds to the country charm of this space.
via House of Turquoise
Quite possibly my new favorite plate wall provided by one of my favorite bloggers.
via Homemade Grits
My weekend included non stop work and what feels like a re-injury to my already gimp foot. My Monday will consist of a date with an orthopedist. Let's hope he's more savvy than my last doctor (which wouldn't take much really).
Did you have have a good weekend?
{Don't forget to enter this weekend's giveaway! Winner will be chosen tomorrow night.}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...