Friday, September 4, 2009

Sweet Mentions

I just wanted to pop in and say a big thanks to hapa | hale for featuring our blog today! Look at all the cute tropical finds she put together from our site. I absolutely adore it. :)



We have been blogging buddies for awhile now. We both have a love for the Hawaiian islands as most people do and I love checking out her blog and seeing new finds in Hawaii. It can feel like we have nothing cute on Maui and then I visit her blog and I am instantly reminded that we do. Thank you for all your inspiration Leigh! Visit her awesome blog here: www.hapahale.com

I have also added a lovely mentions link list on the side where you can see more fabulous blogs. Let me know if you want to make a mention or already have and I will add you to the list. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...