Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thank You Happy Cavalier!

I love the collage that Karen from Happy Cavalier put together of her favorites from Lovely Clusters! The soft yellow and teal color scheme is so dreamy and beautiful!

If you are interested in putting a collage together of your favorites from the site let me know and I can put it together for you if interested. I just added 9 more shop pages this week and 22 new free artists! I also added some new items from previous sellers so please take a peek. :)

This has been a really great week for the site. From the bottom of my heart I want to thank everyone for your support! I don't think Vicki and I realized that we would get such a great response. It is so fun to meet new artists from around the world each week and we are having so much fun with it!

Items shown can be found at lovelyclusters.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...