I have finally decided what I want to be for Halloween and yep you guessed it, Audrey Hepburn! I am almost finished getting all the things I need. I still need to purchase a tiara and a looonng cigarette holder. I have some ideas on where to look so I am hoping I will find what I am looking for. I tried on what I have so far which is a pair of gloves and a dress my mom bought at Savers and they fit perfectly! It hits just below the knee so its not exactly Audrey Hepburn but its very 50's and really sexy in the back. Close enough! I also already have some pointy black heels that are actually not too bad to walk in and my mother of course has a triple layered pearl necklace with a gorgeous brooch in the middle just like Audreys! Its really coming along and its quite simple to put together. I am getting excited to show it off and I will definitely have some pics to share with you next week.Here are a few items on etsy (except cigarette holder) I found that have that Audrey look.






Row 1: thisyearsmodel, Lulusplendor
Row 2: Noaki, mooncostumes
Row 3: BackThennishVintage, OldBaltimoreVintage
Audrey image top from HERE>>
Dont forget to enter our giveaway! It ends tonight Hawaii time. :) Click HERE>> to enter
Row 2: Noaki, mooncostumes
Row 3: BackThennishVintage, OldBaltimoreVintage
Audrey image top from HERE>>
Dont forget to enter our giveaway! It ends tonight Hawaii time. :) Click HERE>> to enter