Tuesday, November 3, 2009

plan


I've had so many creative ideas going on in my head lately, especially with our upcoming expo show, decorating our house, thinking about the approaching holiday season, & considering the direction of this blog...so stepping away from Hooray for a few days was a good idea.
Now I'm back to blogging but I'm determined to be more organized. As fun as it is to blog, I'd like to keep it a little more structured to make things easier.


So, I made a simple list of blog to-do's: update my categories/topics list, write more about interior & event design, post favorite finds from shops & blogs, talk about business ideas, share the process as we decorate & arrange our (fairly new) house, and keep a casual log of our lives in general as a young married couple. Mostly topics from before, just with a little more detail. So, there it is. I put it in writing & I'm sticking to it. Hooray for having a plan!


/photo via Living, etc./
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...