Friday, January 22, 2010

Packaging: The Lovely Package Exchange

Remember the Lovely Package Exchange Danni organized back in the summer? I didn't want to upload photos of the package I sent because I didn't hear from my partner and I didn't want to spoil the surprise in case she hasn't received it yet, but I think that it must have gotten there for four months, lol. I wanted to send only things handmade by me or ones I got from small local shops or Etsy. I sent her a beautiful tiny notebook that was made entirely out of leaves, including the pages! I made some recipe cards, a bookmark and send some moo cards along with the other stuff. I also got her a very cute porcelain magnet in the shape of an old-fashioned shoe and a deco tape I got from Etsy. It is hard to tell from the pictures but the envelope was pale pearl pink and it was filled with a whole bunch of tiny hearts.

I had a lot of fun making this! I hope that she liked it.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...