Friday, January 29, 2010

Slips & Nighties

{photo compliments of nestdecorating}

Right now I seem to be obsessed with
girly and frilly nighties.

Its so fun to wear pretty things to bed.
My favorites tend to have lace and ruffles.
Listed below are a few lovely options.

enjoy!

I love all of the lace on this little pretty.

Pretty little pleats on this one.

Such a sweet little sleeping piece, found here.

Ruffles in peach, yes please!

And here is one with such gorgeous colors.

I think this one is as girly as they come!

This one has such cute little black bows.

This little number has the prettiest lacey details!
I just wish it wasn't so short!

So simple and sweet.

AND more ruffles!!!

And, there are those nights when a pair of
sleeping pants are far more comfortable than any chemise!
These ones would do the trick!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...