The gloomy weather has slowed things down a bit in my house and I finally have time to catch up on my book for the Slow Reader Book Club. I'm already hooked on this incredible "true life novel" about the author's great grandmothers' experiences in the early 1900's. It's not too late to join the conversation here.

via Cassia Beck

via Renee Anne

via Dishy Girls

via Yvette Infuio Photography
I recently finished two other books that I highly recommend (in case you're looking for some good reading):
Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson
and
The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz
What are you reading?

via Cassia Beck

via Renee Anne

via Dishy Girls

via Yvette Infuio Photography
I recently finished two other books that I highly recommend (in case you're looking for some good reading):
Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson
and
The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz
What are you reading?