Blog: Wool & Spool. Elizabeth runs the (fairly new) blog, works in the fashion industry in New York, and makes things like cute bow tie necklaces in her free time. As for me, I



/images via wool & spool: 1 wool & spool, 2 lonny mag, 3 garance dore/
Blog Post: Outfit to Room by City Sage, featuring January Anthro images paired with interiors. I've looked at this post one too many times and I'm definitely sold on that French inspired haircut.

/images via City Sage: Anthropologie + Nuevo Estilo/
Shop: The Love Shop, filled with the cutest prints that are perfectly sweet for Valentine's Day.

/1 the love tree print, 2 je taime print/
Flickr Set: "stuff" by danske. Beautiful Polaroids of everyday objects.

/"thread from pcc" via danske/
Hope you all have a great weekend, we're taking a road trip to visit several couples, some of whom have cute new born babies. I'll be back Monday + I have a collaboration with the amazing Natalie Jost to share with you (it's been in the works since December, it's good I promise!).