Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Navy + White Nautical Tops Under $70

Classic, chic, timeless.  What can I say about the navy and white nautical top that hasn't already been said?  Well, I can tell you that I've owned a blue + white striped top since I was able to pay for my own clothing (around 14 years old) and there are currently 3 options in my closet (yes, I counted.) This quintessential piece defies trends and that is why it will remain a staple in my wardrobe.
{via}
I've rounded up 8 affordable options from basic tee shirts to embellished tanks and interesting shapes.
1)Striped Pocket Top $12.80 via F21
2) BB Dakota Tatum Stripe Top $41.99 (on sale) via Piperlime
 5) Sea Level Top $64.99 via Modcloth
8) welcome aboard nautical sleeve top $31.99 via Ruche

Wondering how I would wear it?  See this outfit post for an example.  What do you think of the above options?  Is this style already a staple in your closet?


(apparently I'm a little stripe crazy this week.  It's not intentional, I promise)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...