via 3 Lambs Graphics {seen on decor8}
Whew, it's Friday! I have to admit that after the craft fair, I have been very lazy about doing any shop related work. VERY. I have neglected my shop, blog reading, my handsome fiance, my friends and my house work for a book. Oh yes. A book. I'm addicted, and I can't stop reading and I'm slightly embarrassed over the fact that I have dark circles under my eyes because I CAN'T put this book down in order to get adequate sleep. I've ordered the next two in the series so it looks like I'll be pretty useless for a while. I do plan on adding a ton of new items to the shop tomorrow assuming I can put my book down long enough to take photographs.
So now that you know my dirty little secret, tell me, what are you up to this weekend? Any special Mother's Day plans? Do tell.
xo,
Christina
p.s. do NOT even think about starting this series unless you plan on putting a huge pause button on your daily life. There's no turning back once you've started...
Whew, it's Friday! I have to admit that after the craft fair, I have been very lazy about doing any shop related work. VERY. I have neglected my shop, blog reading, my handsome fiance, my friends and my house work for a book. Oh yes. A book. I'm addicted, and I can't stop reading and I'm slightly embarrassed over the fact that I have dark circles under my eyes because I CAN'T put this book down in order to get adequate sleep. I've ordered the next two in the series so it looks like I'll be pretty useless for a while. I do plan on adding a ton of new items to the shop tomorrow assuming I can put my book down long enough to take photographs.
So now that you know my dirty little secret, tell me, what are you up to this weekend? Any special Mother's Day plans? Do tell.
xo,
Christina
p.s. do NOT even think about starting this series unless you plan on putting a huge pause button on your daily life. There's no turning back once you've started...
