I want to give a brief book review. Something I just finished and is a "Fashion Inside Out" he basically walks you through every step of the process from idea to selling it. Beautifully photographed and incredibly laid out I feel this is a must have for a serious fashion library. I found mine on E-bay for $40. He talks about a lot of trade secrets to and includes how you can do it yourself as well which is a priceless addition to your skills. So you may want to try to find this for yourself.
I really want to encourage you me of my readers to take advantage of the formspring form and to ask me anything and even ask anonymously if you like--it may give all of you my readers a better glimpse into you I am and how I think.
Well I am back on my feet my posts maybe short and hopefully this doesn't go on forever. So until next time I am so glad we had this together.
