hai guys,, welcome to the month of July.
anyway, two weeks ago, I have a test.
I feel the stress is really on top of my head. if described as a mountain that wants to erupt. HAHAHA
but that is past. I feel quite relieved. I've completed the exam.
hurray .. finally now the month of July.
why do I feel so happy? because I was in the month of July, the college holidays.
seemed happy to be met with a vacation again. and you know what? I'm off for two months.
hurray ..!!!!!!!!!!!
The first day of holiday, I filled with shopping activities in the online shop.
There are so many new things and definitely hilarious.
then I met one of the new online shop to be my friend on one social networking site.
and it is OPSHE SHOP.
Yups. This is an online shop that sells limited edition items.
Yups. This is an online shop that sells limited edition items.
one of them is a bag.
why say limited edition?
because the bags in the online shop can not be found in other online shops selling even in other places.
because the bags in the online shop can not be found in other online shops selling even in other places.
I was really interested with the bag in OPSHE SHOP.
TARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ...
TARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ...

# this is my bag #
*really cool bag and I just really love this bag*
This bag has a floral motif. pink and big enough to load my luggage.
So, I want to say thank you to OPSHE SHOP.
because OPSHE SHOP sells a really cool bags and limited edition.
once again, I want to say thank you to OPSHE SHOP.
I love this bag,
once again, I want to say thank you to OPSHE SHOP.
I love this bag,
and I really love OPSHE SHOP.