Well, B and I are getting married next Tuesday (did time fly or what?). I'll be out of town this weekend relaxing with some girlfriends, Monday is Labor Day, Tuesday we get married and Wednesday we're off to the beach! I've talked some very talented bloggers into helping me out on D&OC while I'm gone next week and I think you're going to enjoy the variety and topics for the guest posts. As much as I love you all, I'm going to relish a break sans computer.
I'm nervous and excited and overwhelmed and overall I'm just really wanting life to get back to normal. I promise to take lots of pictures to share with you. This is my first time away from the blog since I started it in January of '09. Needless to say, I think I'm going to miss you.
xo,
Christina
p.s. I'll announce the giveaway winner on Monday. You can enter
here.
image:
kristin nohe (seen on
pikaland)