{photo found here}Since we last spoke I have been cast as an extra in a short independent film.
Though my role was small it was fascinating to watch how
the process of filming a movie takes place.
It takes a lot of work and time to film a single scene!
It all began when one of my best friends from high school came to visit
last Monday and as we tried to go out to lunch a lady invited
us to take part in a beach scene being filmed the following day.
We seemed skeptical at such an open invitation so she invited
us in to meet the director and let us read the script over lunch.
It turns out it was a wonderful opportunity and a fun way
to catch up with an old friend! It took one evening and a full day.
We had a lot of fun and met some very cool people.
So, I am hoping that this exciting story makes up
for my lack of posts this week.
I have SO much catching up to do in both
the blogging and real world.
But I miss you all!
In the meantime click here to check out some of the commercials
and short films the film crew has done in the past.
This one is my favorite!
I'll definitely be posting more when
the film I am in comes out!
Can't wait!
Have a happy Friday!
the film I am in comes out!
Can't wait!
Have a happy Friday!