Monday, February 22, 2010

Pips Ahoy

This is more of a modern, casual look than you're used to seeing me wear. I was sporting it yesterday and thought 'why not take some photos.'
Pips Ahoy
Pips Ahoy
Pips Ahoy
Pips Ahoy
Pip kept trying to sneak into the photos so I picked him up and made him work his cuteness for the camera.
Pips Ahoy
Pips Ahoy

Old Black Suit Jacket: J. Crew
Red Stripe Tank: F21
Old Black Leggings: Jockey
Black Suede Boots: Urban Outfitters
Anchor Tote: in shop
Vintage Key Necklace: diy
Chihuahua: Pipin

small bow no shadow
Did everyone have a nice weekend? As usual, mine went by way too fast and I'm still not caught up on my blog reading. Bah. Why is it that ever since the holidays, I've felt so frazzled? Anyone else have this little problem? It's so weird.

Maybe I'm just so over winter.

Maria Sig
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...